Don't wait to upgrade your HVAC system
You could be making a costly mistake
Did you know heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems make up about 40 percent of the electricity consumed in commercial buildings? By taking advantage of the Appalachian Power Commercial & Industrial Program to upgrade your HVAC units, you can:
- Earn cash incentives and reduce payback time. Appalachian Power offers a cash incentive of up to $0.12 kWh to help offset the cost of upgrades.
- Lower operating costs. New HVAC units have a big impact on your energy costs. Because they deliver significant energy savings, new units often pay for themselves in a relatively short time.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Being proactive about upgrading or assessing your HVAC system can prevent unexpected breakdowns and reduce the frequency of maintenance calls.
- Improved work environment. HVAC improvements increase occupant comfort and safety, which can lead to better workplace productivity and increased sales.
Heat and cool efficiently
Whether you’re building a new facility or upgrading an existing one, HVAC upgrades can help reduce energy bills and allow your business to run more efficiently. HVAC incentives are available for:
- Unitary HVAC/split systems
- Packaged terminal air conditioners/heat pumps
- Ductless mini-split heat pumps
- Air source heat pumps
- Ground source heat pumps
- Air and water-cooled chillers
- Hotel room HVAC/receptacle cords
- Room air conditioner