Get instant in-store discounts or rebates when you buy ENERGY STAR® certified light emitting diode (LED) bulbs at any participating retailer including Home Depot, Lowe's, Walmart and Sam's Club. Look for the Appalachian Power label on the shelf for qualifying bulbs.
There is a 12-bulb limit per purchase. Product selection and ENERGY STAR certified LED availability varies by store and retailer. Rebates are available while supplies last.
How much do you spend on lighting? Use our Energy Consumption Calculator and find out!
Today's energy efficient bulbs:
- Are available in a variety of sizes, colors, light outputs, wattages, and types
- Use about 75% less energy than a standard incandescent light bulb and last 10-30 times longer
- Can save you about $30 over the life of the bulb
- Provide a bright, pleasant light
- Fit in almost any indoor and outdoor fixtures
- Produce about 75% less heat, making them safer to operate
- Help protect the environment